Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Wordless Wednesday: July Calendar Shot

This week, Deb prompted us to share our July calendar shot.  After doing some research, I decided I didn't have a great calendar shot, but I did come across this throwback video of Littlecjc (when she was extra little) from 4th of July, 2014 when we enjoyed the holiday off property at the neighboring town of Celebration.  I don't know if this is a yearly tradition or if it only happened that year, but this was taken during the costume contest.



If you're ever on property over the holiday and want to spend the 4th still watching fireworks, but you're unsure about the crowds, you should give Celebration a try.


Join the Disneyhop fun and link up your Disneyside photos.


Focused on the Magic

5 comments:

  1. Aw, how cute! I think she had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, she is so cute!! What a precious moment! Glad you were able to capture it in video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had forgotten about this, so I was glad you prompted me to look back at this July 4th trip.

      Delete
  3. Definitely pretty cool to be celebrating in a town called Celebration!! Your little girl was soooo cute all clapping her hands!!

    ReplyDelete