Monday, July 17, 2017

Hello Monday

Weekend Update

This weekend was another perfect summer weekend.  Friday was laid back, as we stayed in Friday night, but I did get a chance to visit the Littlecjc salon and I know you are all jealous of my new pedi.


On Saturday, we started our morning with a family run.  I'm starting to get into the true long runs (or at least to me) as this week was 6 miles.  It may have been really slow, but I was so happy to say I did it.  Anyway after our run, I made breakfast and cleaned up and we headed to the Franklin Street Bazaar for kids day in the park.  They had a great family band playing music and it was so much fun.  We also walked around all the booths, and even bought some homemade, local honey.  We also hit up two different Lularoe fundraisers, allowing Littlecjc and me to score some matching Disney prints!  We ended our morning with some ice cream from my new favorite local eats, Milk and Sugar, where Littlecjc finally got away from "pink" ice cream and tried some Superman. 


She loved it, and finished every little bit of it.  I think it may have been the first time she's ever actually finished any ice cream we've given her.  Definitely a win!  After our dessert, we headed home for a late lunch and spent the rest of the day doing some work around the house.  On Sunday, Patrick spent the day at work, with a little break for church.  Littlecjc and I on the other hand, left church and made our way to the river and Grandma and Grandpa's boat.  We had a great day on the water, and Littlecjc played hard all day with her friends.




Hello Monday
Here's your peek at my week.


As you can see, I was a little lazy this week with my bujo, but that's ok.  The important thing is all the writing in black.  We're working two days this week and Littlecjc and I both have a dentist appointment.  It's also my mom's birthday, but she will actually be out of town.  So, here's hoping she has a great trip, celebrating her birthday with her parents and brother out in Washington!

Hello Books
Last week, I started listening to The Wonder by Emma Donoghue.  So far it's been interesting, but a really different book than her last book I read, Room.  I mean, obviously it was going to be a different story, but I didn't really know what to expect since Room is told from a kid's perspective.  So far I'm enjoying this new book, and I'm intrigued to see where it goes, but I still have a lot to go.  I also brushed the dust off of Voyager this weekend, the third book in the Outlander series that I started months ago.  Hopefully, I'll be able to finish that one sometime soon, as well.

Hello Binge List
Nothing new here, still watching Parenthood when I have the time.  I've finished the second season, but haven't gotten too far in the third yet.  Patrick also started a little marathon this weekend of the Fast and the Furious series, since we never saw the latest addition, which is now out on video.

Hello Menu Plan
So, I switched my days up some on last week's plan, but I actually cooked everything I planned to cook last week.  I call that a success.  I have to be honest, though, and say I'm already behind on this week, as I don't have my plan done yet so I can't really share with you.  This definitely will get done today, though, so here's hoping I come up with something good!

I think that's all for today.

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment