Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Wordless Wednesday: Unforgettable

I decided to join up with Deb from Focused on the Magic for her almost Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop featuring Disney photos.  This week's theme is unforgettable.  There are so many special moments that have happened at Disney that it was extremely difficult to choose just one.  However, this is the winner.


This photo represents one of my most favorite days inside a Disney park, my best friend's bachelorette party.  This day was truly unforgettable since I planned the day's details and was rewarded by all the fun I had with the new friends I met that day.  You can read all about that day here if you're interested in reading more or seeing more pictures.


Click the button below to see more unforgettable photos or to share your own.


Focused on the Magic

11 comments:

  1. Now that's the best bachelorette party ever! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my idea of a fun bachelorette party. We went to Epcot last year for my sister's 21st Birthday and it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet your sister loved that! I'm sure it is an unforgettable moment for her:)

      Delete
  3. Wow! What an awesome bachelorette party! Thanks for sharing and for joining in the blog hop fun:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting it! I'm really new to blogging and although this was only my second link up, it's been so fun. I should have known it would be filled with nice people since it's comprised of Disney people.

      Delete
  4. How perfect - looks like everyone was having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great place for a bachelorette party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The idea actually came to out of convenience. She got married at Disney 3 days later and her guest were from everywhere from Indiana to Canada, to the Netherlands so everyone's trip to Disney was going to be the only time we could all get together.

    ReplyDelete