Tuesday, March 1, 2016

All About Us

Hi! We are the Craig family.


Our castle is in southern Indiana, but our hearts are always in Florida.  Meet Mandy, wife, mom, daughter, sister, and the original Disney dork.  I was fortunate enough to go to Disney World for the first time when I was a kid, which of course was awesome, but not where the obsession began.  Once I started middle school, I joined a cheer team and traveled to the mouse's house every year for nationals.  That's right, fellow Disney World lovers, I was one of those crazy cheer kids that take over the place.  Say what you want about these types of events, but Disney created a lifer in me thanks to those  competitions.  That was seven more trips, six of which were with my best friend who is also a Disney fanatic.  After high school, I went to college and enter Patrick.



Meet Patrick, husband, father, son, brother, and huge sports fan, especially of the Dallas Cowboys and the Michigan State Spartans. Patrick joined me in 2006 (pictured above) for his first visit to the World.  I'm not quite sure if it was love at first sight or if I wore him down, but he is now just as obsessed as me.  During our trip in 2009, Patrick proposed on the beach of the Polynesian resort, and in 2010, we went back again for our honeymoon.  Some people think we are crazy for always going to Disney World, but we wouldn't have it any other way.  


In 2013, our lives changed forever when we were blessed with our little girl.  Little CJC was fortunate enough to take her first trip to see the mouse when she was 9 months old.  


 We now get a new adventure everyday, and we are loving it.  Join us on our fantasmic adventures as we try to bring the Disney magic to our everyday lives.  




No comments:

Post a Comment