Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Hello Tuesday

That's right, it's another edition of Hello Monday on a Tuesday, and a Tuesday evening at that!  Make that Wednesday thanks to internet issues.

Weekend Update
We had so much fun on Saturday!  Littlecjc and I went out with my parents on their boat.  Our hometown sits right on the Ohio River and boating is a summertime staple for many people here.  I grew up on the river and I love going out when I can.  Littlecjc played hard on the beach all day.



 My parents are members of a boat club, and said club had a 4th of July picnic/party that evening that we stayed for.  There was so much fun, games for the little ones, and even a very impressive fireworks show to end the night.






We all had a blast, and Littlecjc was asleep before we even made it to the car.  Because of our busy Saturday, on Sunday we made it to church, but that was about all that got done.  I think everyone took a nice nap on Sunday afternoon.

Hello Monday
Here's your peek at this week.


It's a fairly calm week, with an emphasis on this blog.  Obviously, I'm off to a great start.  Needless to say, look for two new weekly topics that are coming your way and a twist on my Friday Disney posts since I've finally finished summarizing our April trip.

Hello Anniversary
Patrick and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary yesterday.  We didn't plan anything special and agreed not to get any gifts, since we decided we would rather spend our money on our next Disney trip coming up soon.  This trip isn't one we've been planning for very long, we just saw an opportunity and are trying to make it work (which means we didn't financial plan for this one either.)  I actually much prefer these trips to gifts on most occasions anyway.  We did however go out to eat for dinner at a local restaurant called Cafe Arazu, followed by ice cream at another local ice cream joint called Milk and Sugar.


 It was extremely nice to spend some quality time together without Littlecjc.  She got to spend the evening with her aunt and uncle and she's pretty sure she had a lot more fun than us! 

Hello Workouts
I've been out of my normal workout routine for a month now, and I'm paying for it.  With the exception of last week, I've still been getting in 3 runs a week, but they've been inconsistent and I haven't done any of my beachbody workouts in 4-5 weeks.  This week that needs to end.  Last night, I completed the first day of the Piyo program, which I didn't think was much of a workout but I am still feeling it today.  I don't really know a lot about this program and I may not stick with it, but I figured it would be good to get back into the swing of things.  

Hello Menu Plan
Along with the lacking workouts have been the lacking menu plans.  My meal plan calendar for last month was a joke, and because of this we have eaten out more often lately.  This also needs to stop.  So, here's my plans for this week.

Monday - Anniversary dinner (eat out)
Tuesday - buffalo chicken and broccoli with rice
Wednesday - meatloaf cupcake, mashed potato, carrots
Thursday - pork chop, green beans, apple
Friday - tacos
Saturday - leftovers
Sunday - Polynesian dinner

Hello Binge List
So, last week was a super lazy week for me.  There are so many things that I should have done, but didn't.  I did however start watching Parenthood, which I am now midway through the second season.


I think that's all for today.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment