Thursday, April 8, 2021

Musical/Movie Project Week 10

 The beginning of my downfall.  Here we are 4 weeks later, and I'm just now writing this even though I still haven't watched everything.

Musical Monday - Godspell (1973)


It's been a while since I've watched this, and I'll be honest it didn't have my full attention this time.  I did put this movie on and I payed attention to most of the musical numbers, but I was definitely distracted.

Tune Tuesday - Waitress (2016)


This was cute and the music was fun, but I didn't love it.  I couldn't tell you why, but it was enjoyable.

Wayback Wednesday - Gone with the Wind (1939)



I've seen this movie before, but I definitely didn't take the time to watch it this week.  Maybe eventually.

Throwback Thursday - Back to the Future (1985)


This movie is always fun, but again, I didn't get to it this week.

Friday First - Hair (1979)


So, I grew up listening to this movie, but I don't think I've ever seen it before.  Although it seems perfect for a study of the 70s, I didn't really care that much for it.  I still enjoyed the music, and even the ending was intriguing, but up until that point I was a little annoyed by the plotline.

Darby O'Gill and the Little People (1959)


I started watching this in college and usually watch it every St. Patrick's Day.  This year, I didn't get around to it.

Disney Dinner - Luck of the Irish (2001)


This was fun.  I had never seen this show before, and I thought we would give it a try this week.  It was perfect for LittleCJC and we all had fun watching it and eating our St. Patrick's Day dinner.  Be sure to check out my Disney Dinner post about this dinner.






No comments:

Post a Comment