Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Disney Dinner: Luck of the Irish

This movie was fun.  None of us had ever seen it before, so it was nice watching it all together.  It's everything you would expect from a Disney Channel original movie, but those are perfect for LittleCJC right now and Patrick and I don't mind the extra cheese.

As for dinner, this was a super simple night.  Originally, I had thought about serving all green foods like I did the last time we had a Disney dinner around St. Patrick's Day, but then I happened to find these shamrock shaped ravioli and I decided to change everything.  LittleCJC had recently had ravioli at school so she had just been asking if I could get some the next time I went to the store. I took it as a sign and decided this was going to be an easy night.



I served the pasta with some pasta sauce and some cheddar and herb biscuits.  LittleCJC loved it.  

After some thought on dessert and realizing that this dinner would be after LittleCJC's dance dress rehearsal, I decided to send Patrick to the store with instructions to get something festive.  He came back with cupcakes adorned with St. Patrick themed rings.


No comments:

Post a Comment