Friday, March 26, 2021

May/June 2019, Day 7 & 8: Non Park Days

 If you read my last FBF post, you know that the reason behind this Disney trip was a wedding.  So, we did not go to the park for these two days due to the rehearsal and the wedding itself.  Instead, on this first non-park day, we went to the outlet mall and spent some time in the pool.


Here's LittleCJC all decked out in her new exploration gear from the Disney outlet store.

Both girls loved the pool.  I don't remember what Grandma did with the girls that evening, but Patrick and I had an enjoyable evening attending the rehearsal and then they hosted drinks afterwards.  This was the first Greek Orthodox wedding for both Patrick and I so it was very interesting and the church was beautiful.

On the day of the wedding, I dropped Patrick off and then stopped by another mall closer to the venue until closer to the time of the wedding when I returned.  Then, after the wedding, Patrick stayed with the wedding party and I actually returned back to the hotel to nurse LittleCGC before going to the reception that evening.  Both the wedding and the reception were beautiful and Patrick and I had a great time visiting with friends that we hadn't seen in a long time.





As for Grandma and the girls, they explored the All-Star hotels while we were gone.













I think they all had fun too.  It was a nice little break from our crazy park days.


No comments:

Post a Comment