Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Disney Dinner: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

 This past week we had a fun German themed dinner for our Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs movie night.  I was excited when I found these bratwurst at the grocery store.


LittleCJC turned her nose up at first, but then ended up loving these.  She didn't however, try the German fries that I made to go with them.  I guess this meal wasn't themed or special enough, because I forgot all other pictures.  Or I guess I could have just been really hungry, lol.  For dessert, I made apple dumplings.  I actually forgot a picture of those too, but I did get a picture of my leftover dumpling that I ate for breakfast the next morning.


I love these!  As for the movie, it was fun watching with LittleCJC.  She loved the scenes including the dwarfs as she laughed out loud so many times.  I guess she didn't remember all those details and it was fun.  I guess overall, it was a more casual night than it should have been and I plan on making this up next week, so be sure to check out next week's theme and plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment