Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Disney Dinner: Tangled

 



We had a fun Disney Dinner night watching Tangled.  LittleCJC is fairly familiar with this one, but there were still some parts she said she didn't remember.  For dinner, we had buttered angel hair pasta, a ham and cheese braided bread, and Maximus' apples.


For a drink, I gave the girls some orange juice and called it golden flower juice.  Before we had even finished, eating, LittleCJC was already asking if there was desert.  To be fair, I'm starting to think we're all getting a little spoiled by these desserts.  In all honesty, I got a little lazy this week and just decided to make up something from what I had in the cabinets already.  I came up with a tower parfait.



I started with some yellow frosting that I piped up the side of the glass.  Then, layered some brownie, ice cream, brownie, cool whip, and topped it all with some purple frosting for the roof of the tower.  My glasses were too big and the dessert was a lot.  On the bright side, we didn't end up with a lot of leftovers that I always end up eating.

Overall, it was a very tasty dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment