Monday, January 11, 2021

Hello Monday

 Weekend update

We had a nice family fun-filled weekend.  We bought a small card table and spent a lot of the weekend playing games.  Every thing from Hungry, Hungry Hippo to checkers and Phase10.


We also are always blessed with music and dancing in our house, lol.


We also have a big girl in our house now.  LittleCGC decided she was ready to stop using diapers this week.  She decided her little potty should be in the living room for some reason, but I'm not complaining since she's actually using it.



Hello Monday

This week we have a lot to celebrate.  Thursday is Patrick's birthday and last week was his sister's.  So, their parents are planning on coming in town this weekend so we can all celebrate.

Hello Movies

If you saw my post last week, you know that I've got a musical/movie project I'm working on this year.  So, here is this week's schedule.

Musical Monday - The Fantasticks
Tune Tuesday - Frozen the Musical
Way Back Wednesday - La Dolce Vita
Throwback Thursday - Cool Runnings
Flashback Friday - Wind River
Seasonal Saturday - Message in a Bottle
Disney Dinner - Inside Out

Hello New Books

Well, I didn't quite finish the book I started reading last week called Amber Frost by Suzi Davis so I'll need to finish that first.  Once I do though, I plan to read the second book in that series called Silver Dew.  However, I did finish a massive audiobook, The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt.  I have some mixed feelings on this book.  I was interested enough to know where the story was going, but it was unnecessarily long.  It's a good thing I listened to this book, because I don't think I would have ever made it through otherwise.  

Happy Monday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment