Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Hello Again

 Hello 2021

Well, we finally made it to this new year.  We had a great Christmas.  Although we did not get together with any extended family, we are thankful that we were able to celebrate with both sides.

On New Year's Eve, my mom came over to play games with us and both girls crashed almost as soon as she left, meaning that they were both asleep by 10:30.

Hello New Plans

Like most people, I have so many plans for this year.  I've been keeping up on my Friday post, so of course, I want to continue those and I would like to update here on some of my other projects.  What are those you ask?  Well, I dorked out a few weeks ago with musicals that I wanted to see.  After looking at different list of best musicals, I started compiling a list of musicals that I wanted to see including some of my favorites and popular choices that I haven't seen or in some cases hadn't even heard the music.  In my list loving fashion, I started a yearly plan of musicals which then morphed into musicals and movies.  You guessed it, I have a theme for my movie schedule.  Monday Musicals for old movie musicals or musicals that I can physically watch. Tune Tuesday is for my Monday musical overflow and more obscure musicals that I can't actually watch but I can at least listen to the soundtrack.  Wayback Wednesday for classic movies, most of which I haven't seen before but a few are ones I just haven't watched in a long time, and some are more overflow of classic musicals.  Throwback Thursday will be my childhood classics.  So nothing new on Thursdays, but probably a lot of movies that I haven't seen in a long time.  Friday First is reserved for new movies to me.  These can include new release movies but it's mostly older movies that I've somehow missed or maybe just haven't watched all the way through or at least watched since being an adult.  After compiling my first lists of movies, I was left with some leftovers and I knew some holidays required extra movies so I decided to add Seasonal Saturdays to encompass those overflow/seasonal favorites.  Sunday is once again Disney Diner nights.  So, hopefully I can continue this project and keep you all updated.

The following new plans aren't blog related, but I've also started a new bullet journal (which I haven't done in the last several years.)  I'm also reading more again, and hopefully will be able to complete my Goodreads group challenge.  I think it would be nice if I start writing some reviews of the books I read, but that's not one of my top goals for the year, so we'll see if they get done or make it to the blog. 

 Hello Health Goals

I know the last time I posted I was so proud of the fact that Patrick and I were using Beachbody consistently.  Well, I don't know exactly when we stopped, but of course we did.  So, I've started all over again.  I chose Piyo because I loved how well it worked the last time.  I've noticed a big difference in my back pain and I think this program is the key.  We'll see what shape I'm in when I'm done and decide from there where to go.  Another big health goal I've set for this year is my water intake.  I've had horrible headaches lately and I think it's because I struggle to drink water (or anything besides coffee really.)  I'm 4 days in and guess what, I haven't had any headaches.  So, even though I'm consciously drinking a gallon of water a day now, hopefully it will become a habit soon instead of just a goal I can check off my list.

 Happy Tuesday everyone

(Hopefully, I'll be back next week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment