Sunday, January 17, 2021

Disney Dinner: The Incredibles

 Bonus

We started the year off with a bonus Disney dinner before the first week of 2021.  I decided to start with The Incredibles, because I am determined that we are going to have an incredible year.  LittleCJC liked my logic.


So, for dinner, we had Mr. Incredible's Powerful Crunchy Chicken.  I got the recipe from Reel Fancy Dinners, but she said she got it from a Disney cookbook.  We also had Elastagirl's twisty mac 'n cheese with peas, since that's the only way my girls will eat any veggies.  Our drink was Violet's juice.


The verdict...
The chicken was good and everyone ate that.
The mac n' cheese, well, the girls ate it this evening but I learned over the next few days that they didn't like these noodles as they like the pre-packaged, cheap mac n' cheese better.
For Violet's juice, I gave them Cranberry Grape juice that they drank, but weren't crazy about it.

I think everyone was most excited for dessert, Mr. Freeze's Float.


I simply put ice cream in a cup and poured some blue Hawaiian punch over it, topping it with mini marshmallows and sprinkles.  The girls loved this idea, but neither one of them finished theirs.  LittleCGC barely drank any of hers, but neither one of them complained about it.

As for the movie, LittleCGC liked the scenes with baby Jack Jack and LittleCJC watched for most of it, but she did let LittleCGC distract her about 2/3 of the way through.  Overall, we still had a fun evening and an incredible start to our return of Disney Dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment