Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Disney Diner: Frozen

 Week 1

Yay, Frozen! Lol! Like we don't watch this movie on a daily basis right now in our house.  However, I really didn't want to skip it and it only makes sense to watch it in winter.


Unfortunately, I forgot to get a picture of our dinner, but it was mostly a repeat from the last time we had this movie/dinner night.  Please check out that post here if you want to see a picture.  Basically, we had Norwegian style meatballs and gravy with roasted cauliflower and carrots.  The girls ate maybe a meatball a piece, but Patrick and I were happy with this meal.  We also made blue jello ice cubes, which the girls were most excited about.  Dessert was great, though!  I made some white hot chocolate that I colored blue, added marshmallows and sprinkles and everyone was happy.  LittleCGC didn't drink much, but everyone else loved it!


As you might notice from the picture above, the girls opted to watch the movie on their tablet while doing everything else.  I didn't argue since, like I said, we watch this movie almost everyday right now.  I think the takeaway from this evening is that I may need to make the hot chocolate again!

No comments:

Post a Comment