Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Show and Tell: Favorite Pictures

This week, we were prompted by Andrea to share our favorite 5 pictures (or maybe 10 if we couldn't decide.)  This is so hard.  How do you possibly choose?  Now that we have cameras in our phones, we take so many pictures.  And, if it's of all time, you also have to search through prints from back before this convenient time of digital photos.  As I'm writing this, I still have no idea what pictures I'm including.  But, I guess we'll see what (and how many) I end up with.

I thought this might be easier if I break "all time" up into different times of my life.  Otherwise, every picture could have easily ended up being of Littlecjc.

Childhood
When I think back to childhood photos, there's one that I remember distinctly.  This is my grandmother and me.  I don't think this was any special event other than the photography studio was running a special this day, but I have always loved this photo.


College
There are several pictures that still come to mind from my college years, but this one is probably my favorite.  Ironically, I only actually went to school with one other person in this photo, but we all got together freshman year of college for spring break and we had the best time.  I may not talk to everyone in this photo very often, but they are by far my best friends and I know they will always be there for me.



Patrick
Thinking back to early pictures of Patrick and myself, I always think of this one from our first visit to Disney World together.


Bonus: I found this picture while searching through photos, and I really like this one too.



Littlecjc
Again, I could have easily just picked pictures of this little girl.  For the Littlecjc's first year, we took at least one picture every day.  There are so many great photos from that year.  Here are a few of my favorites.




We also did a photoshoot, thanks to my mom mostly, for every holiday that first year as well.  My mom took amazing pictures for Christmas, New Year's, and Easter. We teased her about it at first, but in all honesty, we are very thankful for those photos.  We joked that this photo fit in that series.  Here's Littlcjc's Derby day bonnet and horse.


We were lazy on the daily pictures of Littlecjc from when she turned 2 at the end of September until the New Year when we decided to continue to take a photo a day again.  They're not always just of Littlecjc anymore and some days we end up with nothing, but we try to stay on top of it.

Hike it Baby
Now that Littlecjc is older, most of my favorite photos come from our outside adventures with our hiking group, Hike it Baby.  I have so many cute pictures of her exploring nature or taking in amazing views from my back.  However, my most favorite picture from these trips is the following one that shows how crazy these group of friends are and how much fun we all have together.


Disney
As you know, I could have come up with 10 photos that are all from our Disney trips as well.  I tried really hard not to include these, but then I realized that I really needed to include at least one.  Of course, trying to pick just one seems impossible as well.  If I have to pick just one, I'm going with this photo of Littlecjc and Maleficent from our evening at Club Villain.  We had so much fun watching all the villains and dancing the night away.  It was enough money that we will probably only do it once, but it was completely worth it.  I will never forget that evening and this interaction with Maleficent.


Ha! I made it at 10 after all.  Yay!  How good would you be at picking 5-10 photos? Join the fun and  the link-up at Momfessionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment