Thursday, March 16, 2017

Beauty and the Beast take 2

This past weekend, we prepped for the new Beauty and the Beast movie by watching the original.  For some reason, Littlecjc was very persistent that she didn't want to watch this movie.  So, I needed to be sneaky putting this movie in and as I figured, as soon as the movie started, she was glued.  She says she liked the fire and clock guy!  If you're looking for dinner ideas to go with the movie, you should probably check out my post from last year when when we had the same dinner theme.  You can find that post here.  This year's dinner wasn't nearly as exciting since I've started the Whole30 program.  We fixed pork chops, roasted potatoes, and green beans.  Unfortunately, no dessert or movie snack this year.


It was still a fun evening, but I think I will definitely need to fix some grey stuff when I'm finished with my Whole30.

No comments:

Post a Comment