Thursday, March 30, 2017

Pete's Dragon

Well, this was an interesting twist for Disney Dinner.  This week, Patrick was actually excited and eager to watch the new version of Pete's Dragon.  Littlecjc, was excited watching the older Pete's Dragon with me one day as well.  However, this week I failed at making our themed dinner.  I had planned on cooking some fish with simple veggies thanks to the Whole30 restrictions, but since we were out Sunday evening making some runs, my family decided they would rather pick up a pizza leaving me to eat some leftovers.  I have to admit, I couldn't complain too much as I wished I was eating the pizza as well and was just as happy not needing to cook any dinner.  Hopefully, when I finish this Whole30, and realistically, once return from our Disney trip, these Disney dinners can get a breath of fresh air again.

No comments:

Post a Comment