Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Wordless Wednesday: Pinocchio

"Always let your conscience be your guide" - Jiminy Cricket

This week, Deb, our blog hop host, prompted us to share photos of our Disney Dads.  You all know my husband is definitely a Disney dad, and I can't imagine it any other way.  I'm so happy that my daughter is growing up with a Disney dad!  My father is definitely not a Disney dad, but that makes me love this photo so much more.


If you've been around my blog for a while, you probably know that my best friend got married at Disney in July 2015 and so my dad joined us for a grand total of 3 days in the park.  I'm pretty sure my dad will never go to Disney World again, but he didn't hate it like he thought he would! LOL! It's amazing how becoming a grandpa has changed him so much and I love it.

Happy Father's Day to all you Disney (and non-Disney) dads out there.  Join the fun and share your pictures over on the Wordless Wednesday blog hop.

Focused on the Magic

1 comment:

  1. I love that the parks and having grand kids cast a spell on your dad!

    ReplyDelete