Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Show and Tell: My Loves

Happy Valentine's Day!  It's Show and Tell Tuesday over at Momfessionals and what a better way to celebrate that to reintroduce everyone to our loves.

Patrick

Patrick and I met while at college.  We started dating at the beginning of our sophomore year.


Our first spring break together, I took Patrick to Disney World with my mom and brother to watch my little brother compete in a cheer competition.


We stayed together all through the fun days of college.  We went to a small private university, that was local for me and only 2 hrs from home for Patrick.  We both were involved in greek life, which is how we met and got together.  Patrick's fraternity had a house on campus, but non of the sororities did.  I said I was local, but it still took me about 30 minutes to get to campus from my parent's house, so after a while, I found myself spending more and more time at the fraternity.  Almost all of our best friends, even to today, all came from that house.  

Since I went to school for two different degrees, I was there for an extra year, but when Patrick graduated he got a job in town and we stayed together.  During my last spring break, we went back to Disney World and Patrick proposed on the beach at the Polynesian.


We were married on July 10, 2010.


And you guessed it, we went back to Disney World for our honeymoon..


Even though we don't usually make a big deal about Valentine's Day, I hope for many, many more with him.

Littlecjc

Nearly three years later, we were blessed with our little girl.


She adds so much love and joy to our family.


She's our little wild one for sure.   



I can't believe that she is already 3.  I don't know where the time has gone, but it has been amazing.  I love being her mom and I am so thankful that everyday is truly an adventure with her. 


Please join the fun, and share who you're loving this Valentine's Day!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, Amanda! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog today! I love meeting other Disney families too! :) I enjoyed getting to know yours through this post. Your pics are so sweet, I especially adore the last one! Hope you and yours are enjoying a lovely day! xo - Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com

    ReplyDelete