Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Hello Tuesday

Weekend Update
We had so much fun this past weekend!  We had a beautiful new construction home that we had rented out at Lake Barkley in Kentucky.  The weather was unbelievable!  It was a little windy to really get out on the big lake, but the bay we were on was plenty big enough to still have a ton of fun.  The wind felt nice at times, keeping us all from getting too hot.  I know last week I complained about our heatwave, but this weekend there were times I was actually cold either in the water or when getting out of it.  We also celebrated my mom's 60th birthday and I made a chocolate zucchini cake that had the best chocolate frosting ever.



Littlecjc loved Grandpa's boat, until she rode up front in Uncle Lee's.


She also loved being able to jump off the back of Uncle Lee's boat.



She enjoyed watching Uncle Lee use "that thing" or his wake board.


We even got the big girl tube out, but the verdict is still out on this one.  She loved it, even the waves, but then she suddenly said nope, I'm done and then wanted to watch someone else ride.  After watching mom and Grandma ride together, she decided that she wanted another turn.  Again, after a short while, she decided she was ready to stop after giggling all through her ride.


Hello Tuesday
That's right, it's another Hello Monday, Tuesday edition.  I must admit that I was pretty lazy yesterday.  I did spend a lot of time on the computer yesterday, but I quickly got distracted from this post by planning another family getaway and designing some shirts for our upcoming Disney trip.  Here's your peek at my week.



Hello Golf and Date Night
This weekend, Patrick is playing in the city golf tournament and I am going to be his caddie.  Last year was his first year in this tournament, and he had some friends caddie for him.  I guess all his buddies are busy this year, so I agreed as long as he figured out who was watching Littlecjc.  The only available option, is his parents who live 2 hours away.  Close enough that they can help in these situations, but far enough that Littlecjc's getting dropped off for the entire weekend.  This means Saturday night, we get to have a date night!

Hello Calendar Prep
If you've been following along with my other posts, you know that I am planning on homeschooling Littlecjc this year for preschool.   One of the most important academic aspects of any preschool is the calendar/circle time.  With my plans of starting school next week, I need to work on putting my calendar together this week.  I also need to finish all the other preparations for school that I haven't even started other than my planning.

That all being said, here's hoping I can get busy soon!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment