Monday, August 7, 2017

Hello Monday

Weekend Update

This past weekend is one I don't think I'll forget anytime soon.  Patrick played in the city golf tournament and I was his caddy.  It was great that the first day we played early and the weather was great.  The other two players in his group also had their wives caddy, so it was fun.  The second day, he had an afternoon tee time, and of course it started to rain just as he was getting ready to tee off.



It did stop raining for a hole or two, before starting up again with a vengeance.


  We made it to the green on hole 8 before the horn finally blew for a rain delay.  After spending 45 minutes in a maintenance barn, they sent us all back out for another attempt.  The rain came back right before play resumed, heavier than ever.


Without even making it through one more entire hole, they called us off again and decided to cancel the rest of the day.  Although Patrick was hoping to finish to boost his score, we were both happy to be able to get out of the rain and into some dry clothes.  Thanks to the crazy weather, I'll definitely always remember this first time I was Patrick's caddy.

Hello Monday
Here's your peek at my week.


You might have noticed, that today was my birthday!  So hello to another year.  We celebrated this evening with dinner at my parents, which is always a great time.  I truly am blessed in the family department, with both my family and Patrick's.  Everyone has made my day great today!

Hello School
You may also notice on my schedule, that it says tomorrow is the first day of school.  My plans were to start Littlecjc's homeschool preschool tomorrow.  However, I didn't get quite as much done as I had hoped this weekend, so I think I'm going to postpone to Wednesday.  Either way, we are definitely starting school this week.  So, here's hoping everything works out okay.  

With all my focus being put on getting off to a good start with school and getting my house back in order after our wet, crazy and lazy weekend/birthday (which I refused to do any of that today) I'm not even going to attempt any other hellos for this week.

That being said,
Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment