Monday, May 22, 2017

Hello Monday

I'm back!  It's been a while since I've written a post, especially a Hello Monday post.  Vacations are amazing and fun, but it's so hard getting back into schedule.  I keep trying to get back to my blog schedule, but I'm yet to get there.  Maybe this will be the week.

Weekend Update
This weekend, my little brother turned 30, and we learned that he's going to be daddy to a little boy!  


Talk about a great birthday!  Unfortunately, I didn't take that many pictures, but we all had so much fun at his party.  Littlecjc especially enjoyed the bounce house.  We ended the night with an outdoor viewing of the Matchbox 20 concert, my brother's favorite.




Hello Bujo

My motivation has been lagging these past few weeks that we've been back from vacation, and I've found a correlation with the effort I've put into my bullet journal.  The first week back, I didn't hardly write anything.  No wonder I got nothing done that week.  It's slowly getting better.  Here's a peak at this weeks spread.


It's filled in my now, and hopefully I'll check everything off this week.  While discovering I am more productive with my journal, I realized I never wrote a post about starting my journal like planned.  Hopefully, I'll get to that soon too.

Hello New Reads

I don't even remember what I had last shared with you all, but as of just a few moments ago, I started a new book.  Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly.  I was intrigued by this movie when it first came to the theaters, but I never made it out to see it.  I was surprised the other day to see that it was already out on video.  I'm excited again, now, to see this movie and I plan on watching it as soon as I finish the book and can get my hands on it.

Hello Blogging
As hinted at above, I really need to get back to my blogging schedule this week.  This being said, I think I'm done with this post.  Time to move on to tomorrow's.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment