Friday, December 10, 2021

July 2021: Universal/IOA, day 3

Our last day at Universal without kids was fun-filled and similar to the day before, with even less pictures.  I'm pretty sure, we started the day just like the one before at IOA and in particular, Hagrid's Motorbike Adventure.


I don't have as many details, but I do know that Patrick was determined to try the new Jurassic themed churro.


I personally, really did not like the blue glaze on top, but Patrick enjoyed it.  We also visited the raptor encounter, which is always a fun experience.



Like the day before, we took a break at the hotel while the rain rolled through the park.  We decided on another sit down restaurant for dinner this evening.  We decided on Confisco and oh my goodness, we loved this one.  I'm so glad we randomly chose this one.  Seriously, I'm still thinking about this meal and looking forward to the next time I can eat here again.



Like always, we jumped back and forth in the parks hitting up all our favorite attractions.  During one of these jumps, we realized that we needed a picture with the globe.


We also needed a picture in Diagon Alley.


We decided to make it a late night jumped back over to IOA so that we could end the night on the Velocicoaster.


I must confess, we also decided to come back the next morning, for one last ride.  Truly, this ride is amazing and I loved that we were able to experience it and this entire weekend.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment