Tuesday, March 1, 2016

101 Dalmatians

Disney Dinner  Night - Week #2 101 Dalmatians

This week was easy and a little different from what I hope to be our normal dinner nights, but when your sister gets a new puppy, of course you need to watch 101 Dalmatians.  Since meeting a new dog is about the best activity possible for this theme, meet Schmitt!  Little CJC loved him, especially from a distance.  At first, she was really interested, but every time he got close, she ran away.  By the end of the visit, he was the poor one running away.



After our visit, we went to the mall, and even though it was totally unplanned, CJC found a Build-a-Bear store and walked this dog and cat around the store for probably about 15-20 minutes.  I have to admit that the staff were super friendly, because I made it pretty clear that I was not buying anything and they just said the dog needed some exercise and let her go to town.


Since we ended up being out for dinner, we themed our breakfast the next morning.  I made spotted waffles and chocolate spotted our glasses before pouring in the milk.


I have to admit, I feel like I took this week off.  Even though the our activities were completely different than I had planned, they were too good to pass up on and we all had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment